Every year, thousands of couples seek medical assistance because they want a child and find it difficult to become pregnant or to carry a pregnancy to term. Infertility is difficulty in conceiving a pregnancy. This general term does not identify the cause of the problem or whether it will be permanent. Here we have shared top 10 best Fertility Clinics in NYC.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 12 percent of women aged 15 to 44 have difficulty getting pregnant or carrying a pregnancy to term. Between 2011 and 2015, 7.3 million women in this age bracket underwent an infertility test or treatment.
Starting a family is one of life’s greatest joys and can also be one of life’s biggest stressors. It’s not the sort of thing to take shortcuts on. Some New York’s IVF clinics don’t use the kind of high-quality products and equipment we use to help deliver superior results and the family you’ve dreamed of.
Here is the leading fertility clinics in NYC for pioneering reproductive technologies and one of the few infertility clinics in NY region to offer the latest and most advanced IVF treatments through his experimental studies.
What is Infertility?
Most people will have the strong desire to conceive a child at some point during their lifetime. Understanding what defines normal fertility is crucial to helping a person, or couple, know when it is time to seek help. Most couples (approximately 85%) will achieve pregnancy within one year of trying, with the greatest likelihood of conception occurring during the earlier months. Only an additional 7% of couples will conceive in the second year.
Top 10 Best Fertility Clinics in New York
Fertility Centers in New York City strives to be top fertility clinics in the US by bringing together some of the best fertility specialists in the world. Below listed all Fertility Clinics in NYC is committed to bringing the best of tomorrow’s IVF treatments, today.
1. New York Fertility Institute
Fertility Specialists & Fertility Clinic located in Upper East Side, New York City, NY
New York Fertility Institute is an award-winning private fertility located in Manhattan on the Upper East Side of New York City on the Museum Mile, directly across from the magnificent Metropolitan Museum. With a team of fertility specialists who have been voted Top Doctors In New York and the Best Family Doctors in America multiple times over, New York Fertility Institute has the experience and advanced technology to suit every patient’s unique goals.
As world-class leaders in fertility care for more than 30 years, the practice offers patients a combination of traditional fertility treatments, such as artificial insemination and in-vitro fertilization (IVF), and more advanced treatments like ovarian platelet-rich plasma (PRP) rejuvenation and endometrial growth PRP. The team of experts also provides mini IVF, advanced IVF, egg freezing, genetic testing, surrogacy, and gender selection.
- Address:- 1016 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028, United States
- Phone:- 212-772-8882
- Fax:- 212-734-6059
- Treatments:- Egg & embryo freezing, Tubal ligation reversal, PGS/PGD, Fertility, Artificial insemination, Surrogacy, Egg donation, IUI
2. New Hope Fertility NYC
At New Hope Fertility Center, Hope Finds A Way.
Patients come first at New Hope Fertility NYC. We strive to provide the best fertility care, from maintaining the highest medical, scientific and academic standards, to supporting you through every stage of your journey to parenthood. We are one of the leading Fertility Clinics in NYC.
8,000+ New Hope Babies Have Been Born Since 2004 | 5,653 Total Successful Cycles in 2018 | Success Rates of 58% Compared to National Average of 43%
One of the most important things to know about New Hope Fertility care is that we custom design our fertility treatments to the individual. Each person’s unique protocol is specially designed to ensure the patient is receiving the highest quality care at the most optimal times for their body. We achieve this through blood testing and constant monitoring.
Our treatments at New Hope offer minimal stimulation and result in a gentler and more physiologically supportive experience. With a Conventional IVF cycle, numerous shots and medications simultaneously shut down the body’s naturally occurring fertility system and create an artificial one, allowing the ovaries to create many eggs. Our Mini-IVF™ and Natural Cycle IVF protocols allow us to learn about your body so that we can help you augment and enhance your own, naturally occurring fertility.
New Hope Fertility NYC diligently monitors and adjusts treatment protocols to nurture your body’s highest quality eggs, allowing for high IVF success rates with Single Embryo Transfer. Our advanced technique for cryopreservation (vitrification) has over 90% thaw-survival-rate (90% success rate), providing you the option to freeze additional embryos.
- Address 1:- 4 Columbus Circle, 4th FL. New York City, NY 10019
- Address 2:- 784 Park Ave, New York, NY 10021
- Phone:- +1 (347) 252-9822
- Email:- [email protected] | [email protected]
- Treatments:- Mini-IVF™, Needle-Free IVF, At-Home IVF, Mobile IVF, Conventional IVF, Natural Cycle IVF™, IVF Sure ™, Ozone Sauna, Fertility Counseling, Male Fertility Care, LGBTQ, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Timed Intercourse, In Vitro Maturation (IVM), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Ovulation Induction ,Ovarian Tissue Freezing, Freezing Sperm
3. Sher Fertility Institute New York
Our family is standing by to help you build yours.
Sher Fertility Institute New York also attracts many patients from out of town and out of the country. Whenever possible, we work to coordinate fertility and IVF treatment with our patients’ Ob/Gyns which helps reduce the amount of time spent in our fertility clinic offices. Our protocols and treatment approach have effectively shortened the treatment period – in most cases couples don’t need to spend longer than 8-10 days onsite.
Sher Fertility Institute’s cutting-edge protocols, unique IVF package plans and outstanding success rates complete the picture as to why we are the logical choice for you to reach your dream of having a baby.
Sher Fertility Institute New York became a Center of Excellence with United/Optum effective 8/1/18. What does this mean? Each year a rigorous evaluation process of medical centers throughout the country is done. The evaluation criteria, developed in conjunction with a national panel of industry experts and practitioners, focus on facts not perceptions. Only invited are medical centers and programs with proven experience and statistically successful track records to be part of the Centers of Excellence networks. We are proud to be included in this group. What does this mean to our patients? It means a team of recognized, dedicated, and caring professionals who are there to guide you in your fertility journey.
- Address:- 425 Fifth Ave., 3rd Floor (5th Ave. & 38th St.), New York, NY, 10016
- Phone:- (866) 747-6692(Toll Free) | (646) 792-7476
- Fax:- (646) 274-0600
- Treatments:- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Donor Egg IVF, Gestational Surrogacy, Low-Stim IVF, Gender Selection, Genetic Testing, Egg Freezing/ Banking, Cancer Patients
4. Columbia University Fertility Center NY
Columbia University Fertility Center – Innovating for Life
Columbia University Fertility Center is one of the preeminent fertility clinics in NYC, USA. We offer innovative and personalized fertility treatment from an interdisciplinary team of world-renowned physicians and support staff who provide extraordinary care, every step of the way. At our brand-new fertility center, we help all those who are trying to conceive or preserve their fertility in a supportive and state-of-the art clinical setting.
We treat a wide range of fertility issues, from common barriers to the most complex cases, including those who have not had successful treatment elsewhere. We are proud to offer programs for those with complications such as recurrent pregnancy loss or genetic diseases, with novel treatments not available anywhere else.
Columbia Fertility is also one of the few programs in the United States that offers comprehensive fertility care while accepting in-network managed care insurance for in vitro fertilization (IVF). Our other financing options assure that your care is accessible.
- Address:- 622 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032, United States
- Phone:- +1 212-305-5138
- Email:- [email protected]
- Treatments:- Fertility Testing, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Coral-IVF (Columbia Oral), Preimplantation Genetic Testing, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Third Party Reproduction, Egg Freezing and Embryo Banking, LGBTQ Fertility Services, Donor Sperm, Fetal Cardiology, Fetal Therapy, Genetic Testing, Neurovascular Conditions in Pregnancy, Placenta Accreta Spectrum (PAS)
5. New York Fertility Services
New York Fertility Services: Redefining Reproductive Medicine
Many fertility centers offer leading edge services for overcoming male and female infertility, making your dreams for becoming a parent come to life. Our New York Fertility Center earns a reputation for providing these life-changing services with an unwavering focus on the lives of those impacted by infertility. You genuinely matter to us.
The founder of New York Fertility Services, Joel Batzofin, M.D., began practicing at the advent of IVF. Fertility centers evolved as groundbreaking treatments and family-building options emerged. Our fertility doctor and his clinical staff practice at the pinnacle of reproductive medicine—the ‘sweet spot’ where science, art and intuition meld. We are strong believers in combining advanced reproductive technologies with proven holistic, Eastern medicine therapies.
Dr. Joel Batzofin brings exemplary qualifications to each new case, and more than 30 years of fertility experience. The New York Fertility Services midtown Manhattan location allows us to serve all of the neighborhoods of New York City, with commuter access connecting us to outlying communities, from Philadelphia to Long Island. Contact us to schedule a consultation with our renowned fertility doctor, Joel Batzofin, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
- Address:- 16 E. 40th Street (between Fifth and Madison Avenues), 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10016
- Phone:- 646-656-5999
- Fax:- 212-679-2288
- Treatments:- Egg Freezing ,Gender Selection, IVF, Donor Services, Nutrition and Fertility
6. NYU Langone Fertility Center NYC
World Class Outcomes & Exceptional Fertility Clinical Care.
With over 12,000 babies and counting, NYU Langone Fertility Center has been a leader in providing compassionate and efficient fertility treatment since 1992. NYU Langone Fertility Center is one of the top rated fertility clinics in NYC
For over 25 years, NYU Langone Fertility Center has been a leader in providing compassionate and efficient fertility treatment. We understand that every path to parenthood is unique, and we collaborate with our patients to provide data-driven guidance at each step. From your first consultation to your first congratulations, we’re here to support you with outstanding family-building options.
Our team of fertility doctors has over 125 years’ collective experience performing IVF. Each physician is certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and many of our physicians also hold Professor or Assistant Professor positions within the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at NYU Langone Health. While they are physicians first and foremost, our doctors are also active participants in clinical research to advance the safety, success, and affordability of fertility treatments.
- Address 1:- East Side – 660 First Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10016
- Phone:- 212-263-8990
- Address 2:- 109 West 27th Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10001
- Phone:- 212-263-0040
- Treatments:- Fertility Health Screening, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Fertility Preservation (“Egg Freezing”), Fertility Preservation for Women with Cancer, Donor Egg & Third Party Reproduction Team, Surrogacy & Gestational Carriers, Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Sperm Freezing, Cryopreservation (Eggs & Embryos), Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
7. New York City Fertility Clinic – CCRM NY
The fastest path to the healthiest baby just got faster.
CCRM is one of the industry’s leading pioneers in fertility science, research and advancement in New York, NY, offering access to a national network of award-winning physicians, a full suite of fertility services, innovative technology and cutting-edge labs.
CCRM New York is led by Drs. Janet Choi, Jaime Knopman, Brian Levine and Sheeva Talebian and is dedicated to providing patients with industry-leading patient care and outcomes. The Manhattan-based facility is an all-inclusive center with an on-site clinic, surgery center, IVF laboratory and clinical laboratory. All preimplantation genetic testing is performed by CCRM Genetics Lab.
Finding the right fertility doctor is not always an easy task when you are looking for a fertility clinic in New York that can accommodate your needs. The doctors at CCRM have a great deal of experience with different fertility issues and we feel confident that we can find a solution that will be best for you.
- Address:- 810 7th Ave., 21st Floor, New York, NY 10019
- Phone:- (212) 290-8100
- Fax:- (212) 239-6500
- Treatments:- Fertility Resources, Causes Of Infertility, One Day Work-Up, Telehealth Appointments, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Fertility Assessment, Basic Fertility Treatment, Male Fertility, LGBTQ Family Building, Egg Freezing, Sperm Freezing, Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT), Hereditary Cancer & Disease Prevention
8. Reproductive Medicine Associates of New York
RMA of New York is the cornerstone in fertility care for the Mount Sinai Health System.
RMA of New York is widely acknowledged as a national and international leader in state-of-the-art reproductive medicine. Our fertility clinic New York is led by an integrated team of doctors and scientists with extensive experience in fertility testing, in vitro fertilization, egg freezing and LGBTQ family building.
RMA of New York consistently achieves high IVF success rates year after year, and our research breakthroughs and continuous improvement in laboratory processes and patient care protocols have led us to being recognized as one of the top IVF centers in New York, and throughout the world.
RMA of New York is redefining patient-centered care. The size of our program allows us to provide concierge service and a unique support structure throughout the patient journey. Every step of the way, our team is with you, educating you, guiding you and helping you realize your family building goals.
RMA of New York is widely acknowledged as a national and international fertility leader. Our team of top fertility doctors, nurses, and embryologists use evidence-based, data-driven precision medicine to help patients create their own futures.
- Address:- 635 Madison Avenue, 10th floor, New York, New York 10022
- Phone:- (212) 756-5777
- Email:- [email protected]
- Treatments:- Fertility Treatment & Care, GBTQ+, Preserving Fertility, Male Fertility, Sperm Banking, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Vasectomy Reversal, Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Female Fertility, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT), Egg Donor Program
9. Kofinas Fertility Group in New York
Most Comprehensive New York Fertility Clinic
Kofinas Fertility Group in New York offers you unsurpassed fertility care. Your goal is to start a family, and our life’s work is to make that happen. Here at Kofinas Fertility Group, we’re true experts in fertility medicine, and every solvable fertility situation is within our capability. We won’t send you away for tests, exams, surgery or any other aspect of your fertility care.
Founded by Dr. George Kofinas in 1987, Kofinas Fertility Group is the 1st private fertility practice in NYC and the 3rd to open in the state of New York. Kofinas has 4 locations (HQ in Lower Manhattan, Upper West Side, Brooklyn, Staten Island) and 6 in-house labs.
Over 30 years in practice has led to thousands of people just like you that have discovered the warmth of parenthood when they had thought – and had been told – that pregnancy wasn’t possible. You too can join our growing book of success stories.
- Address:- 118 3rd Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Phone:- 718-243-1600
- Fax:- 718-243-1610
- Address:- 4855 Hylan Blvd. Staten Island, NY 10312
- Phone:- 718-356-4000
- Fax:- 718-356-4779
- Address:- 55 Central Park West, New York, NY 10023
- Phone:- 212-807-7000
- Fax:- 212-433-2578
- Address:- 65 Broadway, 14th floor, New York, NY 10006
- Phone:- 212-348-4000
- Fax:- 212-348-4001
- Email:- [email protected]
- Treatments:- Low Complexity Therapies, Surgical Procedures, Donation & Surrogacy, In Vitro Fertilization, Egg Freezing, Genetic Testing
10. Neway Fertility New York
Fertility specializes in customized treatment to address your specific fertility needs.
Neway Fertility is a reproductive endocrinology and infertility center in New York City, serving the metro NYC area since 2011. We specialize in personalized fertility treatment and helping patients to achieve their dream of building a family. From the moment you meet our caring doctors and compassionate staff, you’ll see for yourself: When we help you build your family, we treat you like our family. But there are lots of other reasons to consider Neway.
Neway is committed to inclusiveness, providing the highest level of care and comfort for all patients: married, single, straight, or LGBTIQ. Our doctors have extensive experience with third-party fertility options like egg donation and surrogacy.* Everyone is welcome at Neway. Neway Fertility Clinic NYC is made up of a group of committed board-certified doctors, embryologists, lab technicians and nurses. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional patient care and offering a wide variety of fertility options.
Dr. Jin-Ho Lim, is one of the world leaders in IVM and natural cycle IVF. In fact, the first IVM births in New York City were to a Neway Fertility couple. In addition, Dr. Lim established the Maria Fertility Hospital in Korea in 1989 and produced the first natural cycle IVF baby in Asia. Our team of doctors at Neway continually researches infertility topics such as oocyte quality in aging women; the use of in vitro maturation (IVM) for poor responders; and the use of human placental stem cells.
- Address:- 123 W 79th St. New York, NY 10024
- Phone:- (212) 750-3330
- Email:- [email protected]
- Treatments:- Conventional IVF, ild IVF, Natural Cycle IVF/M, In Vitro Maturation (IVM), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Elective Single Embryo Transfer, Cancer & Fertility, Egg Freezing, Semen Analysis, Sperm Banking, For Single Parents, LGBT Fertility, Egg Donation & Surrogacy, Egg Recipient Program, Gestational Surrogacy, Become An Egg Donor, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Physiological Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (PICSI), Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS), Assisted Hatching, Blastocyst Culture & Transfer