Losing hair can be disturbing for anyone, making you feel diffident and low self-esteem. But hair loss being a common problem in New York, what is the best way to restore hair? How to achieve natural hair look with minimum pain and expense? These are three questions, every individual with hair loss exploring. This page will cover the most common cause of hair loss & will let you know about the Best Hair Transplant in New York, NY.
10 Best Hair Transplant Centers in NYC
List of top 10 hair restoration & hair transplant centers in New York with contact no, address, services, treatments, prices, reviews, hair transplant surgeon profile & more.
1. Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld
Board Certified Hair Transplant Surgeon NYC
Welcome to our boutique hair restoration practice located in New York City. NYC Hair Loss Specialist, Dr. Michael Wolfeld, is widely regarded as an expert in treating hair loss in both men and women utilizing all medical, surgical, and cosmetic options. Dr. Wolfeld’s unique expertise comes from having been an associate at Bernstein Medical, training under and then working with Dr. Robert Bernstein from 2013-2018, and being the only physician in the United States board certified in both plastic surgery and hair restoration. Dr. Wolfeld brings his experience, artistry, and extraordinary attention to detail with each individual patient. Dr. Wolfeld has an extensive aesthetic background, who now focuses his aesthetic practice strictly upon treating men and women suffering from hair loss.
- Treatments:- Hair Restoration, Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), Transgender Hair Transplantation, Scar Repair, Eyebrow Restoration, Beard Restoration, LaserCap Hair Restoration, Robotic Hair Transplants, Long Hair FUE
- Contact No:- (212) 281-1000
- Address:- 630 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10065
- Email:- [email protected]
2. NYC Hair Restoration LLC
Advances in Hair Restoration NYC
Our center is one of the leading practices offering hair restoration in NYC. Conveniently located at 35A East 84th Street, Dr. Elie Levine, Dr. Jody Levine, and their friendly staff look forward to meeting you and discovering how they can help you regrow your hair. Utilizing the most advanced techniques and technology in hair restoration, our NYC hair doctors compile a unique hair transplant treatment plan to target your individual hair loss symptoms. Contact our office or schedule an appointment online today to begin your journey toward restored, revitalized hair.
Dr. Elie Levine, Dr. Jody Levine, our technicians, and friendly staff will be happy to meet with you to discuss advances in hair transplant in NYC. Please call our office at 800.755.4247, or make an appointment online for a personal consultation in our New York City office.
- Treatments:- PRP Hair Treatment, Advances in Hair Restoration ,FUE Procedures vs Strip Method, NeoGraft (FUE) & Implantation, NeoGraft Advantage, Linear Strip Method, Hair Products, LaserCap LCPRO
- Contact No:- 800.755.4247 | 212.988.1557
- Address:- 35A E 84th St suite c, New York, NY 10028, United States
3. Nova Medical | Hair Transplant Clinic NYC
Best FUE Hair Transplant In NYC
Our state-of-the-art New York hair transplant center in New York welcomes you to share your hair goals, your questions, and receive an overview of the best hair transplant solutions available today. During your consultation, you’ll be asked about your health history and hair loss experience to plan your best approach. You will gain vital information, including an explanation of the recommended procedure and what to expect from recovery. Photographs will be taken to plan and track your results. We’ll also provide you with a personalized quote based on your hair transplant method and the volume of follicles to be transferred.
In New York and New Jersey, efficient, precision hair transplants are done during a single, in-office procedure.
- Treatments:- FUE Hair Transplant NYC, FUE Treatment
- Contact No:- (212) 362-9861
- Address:- 42A-B East 74th Street, New York, NY 10021
4. Edward S. Kwak MD – ESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
Facial Plastic Surgeon & Hair Transplant in New York
Dr. Edward Kwak is double board-certified for facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and in head and neck surgery. He is renowned for his precision and accuracy, and is a true artist in performing delicate procedures. Our patients are extremely satisfied with Dr. Kwak’s natural-looking results and appreciate the use of the most advanced technology and surgical techniques in hair restoration. He and his staff provide warm, caring patient care and always focus on patient health, safety, comfort – and achieving the results his patients want.
Dr. Kwak is a recognized authority in his field, and is regularly called upon as a lecturer, and to contribute to scholarly books and articles in his field. He educates other professionals, serving as an assistant professor at the Icahn School of Medicine, where he trains facial surgeons at The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. Finally, Dr. Kwak also gives back to his community by working closely with Faces of Honor, an organization that gives provides medical services to injured veterans, sponsored by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. If you would like to explore options for some of the best hair restoration NYC has to offer, schedule a consultation with our office to create a treatment plan.
- Treatments:- Hair Transplant NYC, FUE Hair Transplant NYC, FUE Treatment
- Contact No:- (212) 229-1100
- Fax:- (212) 229-1105
- Text:- (212) 203-6208
- Address:- 737 Park Avenue, Unit 1D New York, New York 10021
5. Bernstein Medical – Center for Hair Restoration
FUT, FUE & Robotic Hair Transplants in New York, NY
Welcome to the state-of-the-art Center for Hair Restoration in New York. We diagnose and treat hair loss in men and women using the most advanced technologies.
Bernstein Medical is a state-of-the-art hair restoration facility and international hair loss referral center dedicated to the treatment of hair loss in men and women using the most advanced technologies in New York. Founded by world-renowned hair restoration innovator and surgeon Dr. Robert M. Bernstein in 2005, Bernstein Medical is located in midtown Manhattan, New York City.
- Treatments:- Robotic Hair Restoration (R-FUE), Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT), Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Medical Treatments for Hair Loss
- Contact No:- 212-826-2400 | 866-576-2400 (Toll Free)
- Address 1:- Long Island Office: 229 7th Street, Suite 105 Garden City, NY 11530
- Address 2:- Mannhattan Office: 110 East 55th Street, 11th Floor New York, NY 10022
- Email:- [email protected]
6. Feller & Bloxham Medical
Feller & Bloxham Hair Transplantation is literally one of New York’s best hair transplant clinics. Located in Great Neck, NY for the past 23 years we have diagnosed and treated thousands of patients in the greater NYC area, tri-state area, Long Island, and beyond. International patients routinely visit us seeking hair transplant surgery and hair loss advice. Also, successful and world renowned hair transplant surgeons have chosen to have their hair transplant surgery with us -an honor and level of trust that few hair transplant doctors can claim or have earned. People in the know come to Feller and Bloxham for their hair restoration.
Feller & Bloxham Hair Transplantation is a “hair transplant exclusive clinic” meaning that’s all we do and all we’ve done for over two decades. We are not a mix of different practices. Everything in our facility is about performing the best and most advanced hair transplant possible. This is our sole income source so you know Feller & Bloxham Hair Transplantation has to do it right. And we do. Feller & Bloxham Hair Transplantation never use robots or other “space-age” gimmicks that don’t hold a candle to well-trained and experienced human hands. Robots don’t care about your skin or your results. Caring physicians and staff like those at Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation most certainly do.
- Treatments:- Hair Transplant, FUE Hair Transplant, FUT Hair Transplant, NSH Hair Transplant, Hair Transplant Repair
- Contact No:- 516-487-3797
- Address:- 287 Northern Blvd., Suite 200
Great Neck, NY 11021
- Email:- [email protected]
7. Hair Care MD Hair Transplant Surgeons of New York
Affordable Hair Restoration & Hair Transplant Center in New York
The HairCareMD surgeons provide the most effective, modern and natural appearing hair restoration treatments in two state-of-the-art Upper East Side hair loss centers in New York, NY. The team is comprised of Dr. David Rosenberg, Dr. Jessica Lattman and Dr. Benjamin Paul.
Fifteen years of research and experience have culminated in our unique hair loss treatments that consistently exceed our patients’ expectations.
Our approach is to match each patient’s individual needs with the best possible surgical and non-invasive treatments. Each of the three physicians is an aesthetic expert and offers comprehensive insights into creating the most natural appearing and long-lasting hair restoration results.
At HairCareMD, therapy for hair loss begins with a screening consultation. In these meetings, Hair Care MD Hair Transplant Surgeons of New York identify any possible underlying causes for hair loss and offer you the most effective hair treatment options based on our findings.
- Treatments:- Hair Loss Basics, Female Hair Loss, Male Hair Loss, Medical Treatments, PRP, Hair Transplant, ARTAS® iX Robotic Hair Transplant, Cloning
- Contact No:- (212) 832-7419
- FAX:- 212-421-0176
- Address:- 225 E. 64th Street New York, NY 10065
- Email:- [email protected]
8. Dr. Yael Halaas
Premium NYC Hair Transplant Center
Dr. Halaas is a double board-certified plastic surgeon in NYC and is the number one female facial plastic surgeon and hair restoration on the East Coast. She provides both the FUE hair transplant and the No-Shave FUE technique to those in the Westchester and NYC area who want to improve receding hairlines, bald spots, and thinning hair.
NYC hair transplant surgeon Dr. Halaas aims to make your visit and hair transplant treatment as comfortable as possible. Our state-of-the-art NYC hair restoration facility has luxurious perks and a relaxing ambiance so that patients can fully enjoy each visit. Our memory foam chairs provide maximum comfort while you unwind and watch your favorite TV shows in our waiting areas and procedure rooms. At our premium hair restoration facility, you can sit back and enjoy the beautiful NYC city view or relax by scrolling through your favorite social media sites using our complimentary high-speed WIFI. Furthermore, if your appointment coincides with your lunch break we are happy to provide a delicious meal, catered to your dietary needs. We hope to make your treatment and overall experience at our office as relaxing as possible.
- Treatments:- Hair Restoration Surgery, Follicular Unit Grafting, Follicular Unit Extraction, NeoGraft, Facial Hair Transplants, Eyebrow Transplants, Women’s Hair Transplants, Laser Hair Therapy, FDA-Approved Hair Medications, Male Hair Loss
- Contact No:- (332) 239-6439
- Address 1:- 120 E. 56th Street, Eighth Floor, New York, NY 10022
- Address 2:- 106 Dorchester Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583
9. Hair Transplant Center NYC
Hair Transplant Doctors NYC | Hair Transplant Surgeons NYC
The Hair Transplant Center NYC (in Manhattan, New York) offers free hair transplant/hair restoration consultations. Using state of the art best in class contemporary hair transplant technology, the board certified hair transplant specialist offers the most advanced hair transplant & replacement (hair restoration) procedure on the market “NeoGraft™: for hair loss / hair restoration in men & women. Douglas Senderoff, MD, FACS is the Medical Director of the Hair Transplant Center NYC. The NYC hair transplant doctor is highly credentialized and experienced.
The NYC hair transplant surgeon has also earned the prestigious award of Top Doc New York® multiple years in a row and was additionally honored as one of New York’s Super Doctors®, an honor accorded to less than 5% of practicing physicians in New York City.
- Treatments:- Hair Restoration, Hair Transplants, Eyebrow Transplants, Women’s Hair Transplants, Laser Hair Transplant, Male Hair Loss
- Contact No:- (212) 481-6886(FREE CONSULTATIONS)
- Address:- 461 Park Ave S, #7H, New York, NY 10016
10. Dr. Robin Unger – Hair Transplant Doctor NYC
New York Hair Transplant Specialist
From her practice in New York City, Dr. Robin Unger evaluates each patient as an individual, and recommends the hair loss treatment approach best suited to their specific situation. She treats men and women with varying degrees of hair loss, but her surgical specialty is treating areas with pre-existing hair. The existing hair is protected during the surgery, the patient can continue to wear it in the style he/she prefers and the grafts are artistically placed between the current hairs in a pattern that will look natural over the very long term.
Dr. Robin Unger has a practice, in New York City, exclusively dedicated to hair restoration. She is a diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS) and a member of the ISHRS. She is one of the most well respected specialists in the field and one of the few female surgeons who performs this surgery on both men and women with hair loss. Approximately 40% of her patients are female and the remaining portion are men with hair loss.
- Treatments:- Hair Restoration, Hair Transplants, Women’s Hair Transplants, Laser Hair Transplant, Male Hair Loss, Male Pattern Baldness (MPB), Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP), Women’s Hair Loss Treatment, General Procedural
- Contact No:- (212) 249-4369
- FAX:- (212) 249-4032
- Address:- 710 Park Avenue, Suite 1A, New York, NY, 10021
Hair Transplant Cost in New York
The cost incurred in a hair transplant procedure in New York is primarily dependent on the extent of hair that needs to be moved in order to achieve the desired results. In general, the price range for a hair restoration procedure is $4,000-$15,000. These costs aren’t typically covered by insurance. Some of the other factors influencing the cost of a hair transplant include your geographical location, the type of procedure chosen, and the skill and experience of the surgeon.