Our editor team get many request from users who want to know if we accept blog post on general topics and if that is the case, what are the conditions. We have listed some rules and guidelines which can help you to publish your blog within 3 days on our blog.
We glad to inform you that Yes!! we are accepting guest post. We can publish 1 guest post per day and we share it on our social media network and other digital marketing platforms. Below are some of the things which have to fulfill in your writing.
What kind of content do you accept?
Anything that is useful for my visitors is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to Local SEO, Local Citation, blogging, Internet marketing in general, and it can also be derived from your own personal experiences. The submitted guest posts must have over 500 words.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on other website and it must be have at least 800+ Words.
- Your must be provide author name, author bio and social media links.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- 1 External link but must be genuine links, Keyword stuffing and forcefully added keywords & links will be removed by our editor team.
- Content must be have minimum 1.5% keyword density. Also must be have in title, Meta description & Image alt tag.
- Please format your guest post as in .txt, .doc & docx file., so that We can publish it easily.
- Use H2, H3 & H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include the conclusion/warm up at the bottom.
- Must have 1 relavant image
What We Don’t Publish
We don’t publish syndicated content.
While we encourage our contributors to share the tools, tips, tactics,Local Citation, SEO, Business, and Startup they’ve found most useful in their own hands-on work, we are not a channel for advertorial content marketing.
In order to avoid any conflict of interest, our contributors may not mention any tool, product, or service they are in any way affiliated with. Put simply, this means if you currently work for, represent, or are otherwise incentivized for mentioning a product, tool, or service, you may not include it in your article. That said, your article may include a single link back to content on your site, with the understanding that the link must be relevant to the subject at hand, and does not point to your main URL, a product landing page, or to content that is behind a lead generator.
How to Apply
If you feel you’re a fit for business directory blog, please sign up and submit guest post for review. We’ll use the information you provide to help us evaluate your writing style, content, and experience; we’ll respond in 24 working hours. Also you can mail us at – [email protected]